Validation: January 1, 2015
- Collecting and receiving information
When you use the site, information about you will be collected as a user of the record or as a non-registered user, such as products and services that you have been interested in or purchased, information or advertisements read on the site, the pages viewed, the means of payment used, the location of the computer through which you accessed the site, , Internet Protocol ( IP ) address , the date and time of access to the site; The web address of the website from which you directly accessed the site, etc. This information is intended to help improve the site experience, to analyze the site’s activity, to manage it optimally, to verify necessary information, and to protect information. Use of the Site and its services by its employees or contractors at any time and hold such information for monitoring and monitoring and statistical analysis of the Company.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can avoid this by changing the settings in your browser. To do this, please consult the browser help file.Note, however, that disabling the cookies may result in you being unable to use some of the services and features on the site or on other websites. In addition, you can delete the cookies on your computer at any time. It is suggested that you do so only if you are convinced that you do not want the site to be tailored to your preferences.
Details of the user you have provided, any additional information that may be collected about you in a manner that may personally identify you, information about the samples you submitted and the results of the tests if the transfer of samples within the Services (“Personal Information”) will be stored in the Company’s database, Are not held or retained by the Company. The Company takes a strict information security policy to maintain the confidentiality of its customers’ information in accordance with the provisions of the law. Without derogating from the foregoing, MayMilk will take all reasonable measures in the industry to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential.
Except in the event that you wish to receive permission to receive services on the site as an authorized user, you do not have to give any personal information to Meimilk and its delivery will be done according to your desire to register for the site or to receive services.
If you confirm this during the registration process (by clicking or checking in the appropriate place) or the order or during the use of the Site, marketing and advertising information may be sent to you from time to time by e-mail. You may cancel this at any time by contacting us on the Site.The Company will not forward your personal information to advertisers.
- How to use the information received and collected
The use of personal information and other information about you will be done solely for the purposes set out below, subject to the provisions of any law:
- To provide you with various services on the Site, including the creation of personal areas on the Site where test results, computerized recommendations, personalized recommendations and general recommendations will be displayed, as well as the purchase of products and services on the Site.
- To improve and enrich various services and the content offered on the site, in order to create new services that meet the requirements of the users of the site and their expectations, and to modify or cancel existing services.
- To create an anonymous database of different habits and composition of breast milk, only after your explicit permission to join the database. The database will be used for analysis, control or research and development purposes. In addition, the Company may share anonymous and non-identifying information with non-profit organizations or commercial partners for research.
- To match the ads you see when you visit the site to your interests. The information used by the Company for this purpose will not personally identify you by name, ID or address. However, this information, which does not personally identify you, may be transferred to third parties, including advertisers.
- To contact you through the Site or by email to provide the Services, accompany at various stages of the process as part of the Services or in addition to the Services or after termination of the Services for the dissemination of additional relevant information including advertising.
- The right to review the information and request to change or delete
You are entitled to demand in writing that incorrect personal information, a clear or up-to-date payment will be corrected or deleted from the database, and you are entitled to request in writing that the company delete information in the Company’s databases used for personal contact with you. The Company will delete the information it needs to contact you personally, as requested. Information required by the Company for the conduct of its business, such as documentation of personal and commercial activities you have performed on the Site, will continue to be maintained by the Company in accordance with law, but will no longer be used for your inquiries. In order to contact the Company, please email me to the followingaddress: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the offices of the company.
- Sharing information
The Company does not publish or share the results of your tests (except in an aggregate, processed, and personally identifiable manner) or other personal information without expressly requesting and receiving your prior permission, unless it is required to do so by law. You agree that the Company may keep and disclose personal information to other statutory authorities and bodies if required to do so by law, court order or other authorized body by law or in good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably required to (a) comply with the requirements of the (B) in order to enforce the Terms of Service (c) to respond to contentions that infringe the rights of third parties; (d) to enforce the Terms of Service, Protect the rights, property and personal security of the Company, its employees, contractors, users, customers and the public; or (e) Vera, that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent serious damage to the body or body of a third party. In this case, the Company will notify you by email or the address you provided to the Site as part of the User’s information, unless such notice violates any law or court order.